Can someone make this an overlay plz

Hi, Can someone make this an overlay. I tried to do it but now I don’t know if I’m doing it right. XD
pv1_back_INT__DINING_ROOM_RESIDENTIAL___NIGHT

I want two different overlays one image with the chairs to be an overlay. Only the back two chairs and the front two chairs. In the second image, I want only the back two chairs to be any overlay. I want two overlays because I don’t know which one I’m going to use yet XD.
Thank you in advance!!

1 Like

If you still want one thou!!
Request in my workshop dear!

1 Like

Hey, I can do this but you mentioned another image?

1 Like

Thank you and it the same image I just want two separate overlays but for the same image if that makes sense. In the first image I want the two chairs in the back and the two chairs in the front to be an overlay and in the other image using the same image I just want the two back chairs. The reason I’m doing two separate overlays for the same image because I don’t know if I want one of my characters to sit in the front two chairs or just stand… Hope this makes sense XD and thank you!

1 Like

Let me get this straight, you want an overlay of the back chairs? And another overlay of the front chairs?

By the way it’s late over here so I’ll do it tomorrow.

So I want an overlay with back and front two chairs and another overlay with just the back chairs… sorry if I’m confusing you and same it’s late over here too and thanks!

1 Like

Okay so you want an overlay of the front and back chair as one overlay? And another overlay of the back chairs?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Okay, so it may take a while because I have assignments I want to get over with and meeting later. So, I’ll get them later today, after the meeting. Is that okay?

That’s fine and thank you :blush:

1 Like