Can someone make this crown an overlay please?

I really would like this :point_down:t5: as an overlay without the mannequin head, please! It would be really cool if someone could do that lol :))

2 Likes

I can! :slight_smile: :blossom: I’ll pm it to you :mailbox_with_mail:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Okay, this was not an easy… nor quick task! :pleading_face:

I had to use GIMP and cut out each individual white piece of head and all the black lines between the crevices of the crown! :flushed:

4 Likes

Thank you soooooo much girl :weary: :white_heart: :white_heart:. I’ll give credit for that because I really didn’t know how to do that fr and it’s amazing you do at least, thanks for your time :))

2 Likes

Aww, you’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s very time consuming and annoying, but not impossible! If you have a steady hand and the patience to do it… you could easily learn. I find GIMP to be one of the most helpful tools when it comes to cutting out to create PNG overlays. :blush:

2 Likes

this turned out well wow

3 Likes

I use GIMP to do covers sometimes and other things I never knew I could cut out stuff though. I normally just use remove.bg and it removes everything but that one was hard and the colour as well (its white). So yikes but thanks girlie :))

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes

For future reference, in case you ever wanna try it… it’s this wonderful little tool here that lets you do the cutting out. :point_down:t3:

GimpTools

2 Likes

Kk thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.