Can Someone Open the Door in this Background?

This background:

I think it’s easier if the doors looked like this closed since it’s hard to make the door slanted if it’s open.

This is how it looks like open

One thing though: The sky colour of outside the door and the buildings at the window don’t match?

1 Like

Maybe the opened door would look better:

Also it might not make sense that the pathway is at the same level at where you can see the building.
Just my opinion, but it might look better with a room there since the apartment it’s so high up, the pavement outside shouldn’t be a pavement? 9And I’m assumung it’s an apartment because in the window you can see the buildings at the top.

2 Likes

If I change the background to the background that you made for me, it will kind of mess up the background that I have in my story.

Oh, I’m sorry.

hmm maybe you can ask QueenMilii then, because I don’t know how to make the original door slanted when it opens.

Okay.

HEYAAAAAAA. You can ask me on my request thread… so you can be the first, unless you aren’t desperate for your background… hehehhehehe.

This looks good, dude. like superrr cool.

1 Like

Your request thread?

Right Here!

Who made this background?

1 Like

This background belongs to @shellyg
You should ask permission before editing her backgrounds. Please don’t forget to credit her if you use it.

1 Like

Okay. Thank you for telling me who made the background. I couldn’t remember who I got it from.

Whenever you download a file it’s always a good idea to rename it or upload to the portal like this:
INT. Room - Shelly
Or something to that effect. I do it so I don’t forget who’s background it is and I can give credit when the scene pops up :sparkling_heart:
Just a little tip :slight_smile:

I don’t think that’s an excuse and I’m tired of hearing that statement. I also don’t allow people to edit my backgrounds anymore. Would’ve been nice if you at least asked for permission, though I see people have already edited it.

1 Like

Okay. I got this background from you a while ago so of course I had forgot who I got it from. I had no idea how to contact you to ask for your permission to use the background. I didn’t know you were on the forums, and I couldn’t find your name on Instagram to ask you. I’m sorry. I’m going to credit you in my story for letting me use your background. I always credit artists in my story when I use their backgrounds :slight_smile: