Can someone please do me 2 art scenes?

I need them to be realistic.

So, I would like the girl character slouched up against the door frame crying/sad face, while she has a big coat over her head. And I would like the boy character to be mad while his body is positioned like he opened the door . Kinda like he looking over her shoulder. Also, I would like it to be raining outside

Limelight-
My character details are: GIRL:
Skin: Copper 09
Eyebrows: Arched thin (Black Dark)
Hair: Long High Ponytail (Black Dark)
Eyes: Round downturned wide ( Brown Dark)
Face: Heart soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Red deep gloss)
BOY:
Eyebrows: Round This (Black Dark)
Hair: Short Curly Fade (Black Dark)
Eyes: Deepest Downturned (Brown Dark)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Hooked Grecian
Lips: Thin Heart (Brown Neutral)

OUTFIT:
GIRL: Diamond Cluster Earcuff Earring Metal Diamondwhite, Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex Grey Black, Striped Swoopneck Cotton Red Cherry, Thick Heel Flat Sports Sneakers Velvet Wine Red

BOY: Baggy Sport Sweatspocketliner Cotton Red Cherry, Studded Metal Rimmed Earring Metal Grey Black, Muscle Shirt Short Sleeves Swoopneck Neutral Black, Sneaker Rubber Sole Canvas Grey Black

BACKGROUND:

2nd Art scene:
So here are my characters & I want the motorcycle to be big while there on it
GIRL:
Eyebrows: Arched thin (Black Dark)
Hair: Long High Ponytail (Black Dark)
Eyes: Round downturned wide ( Brown Dark)
Face: Heart soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Red deep gloss)

BOY:
Eyebrows: Round This (Black Dark)
Hair: Short Curly Fade (Black Dark)
Eyes: Deepest Downturned (Brown Dark)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Hooked Grecian
Lips: Thin Heart (Brown Neutral)

OUTFITS:
GIRL: Tanktopbasicshort Cotton Neutralblack, Transparent Cutout Leggings Spandex Red Cherry, Flat Canvas Sneakers Cotton Black White, Quilted Pattern Panelling Belted Open Jacket Leather Grey Black, Diamond Cluster Earcuff Earring Metal Diamondwhite

BOY: Muscle Shirt Short Sleeves Swoopneck Grey Lt Warm, Baggy Sport Sweatspocketliner Cotton Grey Black, Sneaker Rubber Sole Canvas Grey Black, Studded Metal Rimmed Earring Metal Grey Black

Ok, so I need the boy in the front & the girl in the back. I also want her to be comfortable by him (like put her arms around his waist for secure & laying her head on his back) But I also want her to be a little scared.

Here is the background:

And here’s the motorcycle:

If you can do this, please PM me!

I can wait a sec

How is it now that you copy a screenshot on your computer??

It depends what you’re using. I think you can just paste it?

no it’s like of the screen on you computer so i push on the flag the shift button and s
but how does it copy?

Not quite sure what you’re saying… when I take a screen shot using Windows + prt sc, I can usually just paste it somewhere. to save it maybe paste it on a doc or something and save? Sorry I’m confused, my brain does not work. I believe it auto copies when you take a screen shot. I really am no expert.

LIMELIGHT right?