Can someone please help me? I need someone to make me a decent cover

Please someone help. I really need someone (A really good drawer) to make my cover because I’ve been trying to do it myself but it always ends up looking like a mess. If you will be willing to make me a Small Cover and Large cover I could promote you or anything you would like me to do. Please if you could help me then answer this a.s.a.p. Thanks.

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hi line123462,
Thank you so much for doing this. Could you send me some examples of your art work before I send you the information you will be needing to start.

i have exampels in my forum you can see if you click on it

Hi everyone I would like to show you a example of how I want it to look. I hope maybe one of you guys can make this.

hqdefault

We can help here x

She’s the closest I’ve seen to that style!!

I might be able to help! :slight_smile:

Examples

Hi Crystianna,

The examples that you showed me weren’t as clean as the examples I showed but it’s closer than any other offers i got. If you would like to help me then please message me for the info you will be needing.

hi! Can you make a cover for me if I send you the background I want?

2 Likes

I can help just send me all the details and what you want :slightly_smiling_face: