Can someone please help me with this error?

Not sure what the error is (line 291 on down)

Moved to Directing Help & Tips since you are looking for help. Please make sure to review the forum tutorial which helps explain where to correctly create topics. Thanks!

What’s the error saying?

Well it says it’s a “warning” to “use @CHARACTER walks to x y z in S”

The error is on line 291 and 292. The code should look like this:

&DAVIEN walks to spot 0.992 42 in zone # at layer 2
(also change it for the line beneath it)

The zone and layer part is where you’re getting the error. :slight_smile:

Yeah I didn’t noticed…I was checking what’s the error with the overlay is…:joy::joy:

Hmm, it didn’t work it’s still marking the error :confused: by the way i’m just now entering these characters (never entered before)

Could you show a screenshot of what you have now as well as the error it’s giving?

Yes here it is:

You have to put
&CHAR walks to spot 0.992 42 in zone 2
@CHAR moves to layer 2

I hope this works!

Wait!! Is your overlay GRENADE even approved??
As I can’t spot any errors in the overlay commands…

No, that’s why the error for the overlay is there, lol.

And, yeah try what Rahdia said. :slight_smile:

It still hasn’t… i’m actually waiting on many to be approved but I can still use it (just publish it) & that’s the error. Now as for the “warning” is where I have the problem

Damn it…
We should have known it…:joy::joy:

It will show the red cross until your overlay get approved so no need to worry about it…

For the character write like this-

&CHARACTER walks to spot balh blah in 2 (or however seconds you prefer) in zone 2
@CHARACTER moves to layer 2
Do this with both of them…

Wait, since you said that you’ve never used these characters til now, where are they walking from? I don’t think you’ve had them enter from anywhere yet :joy:

Wait you didn’t have them enter from anywhere so are they supposed to get to the spot anyways…

It worked thank you! But why would I have to put the layering on a different line?

Weirdly they entered!