Can someone please help me with this error?

Easy peesy then… :joy:

They actually entered :joy: i’m not sure why the layering had to be on a different line though?

Okay, so I forgot that you can put layering on the line like this:

@CHARACTER spot 1.000 36 278 in zone # at layer #

But for walking, the portal wants it to be on a different line I guess. Just a little coding thing. :slight_smile:

Right…:blush::blush::smirk:

So from here on out would that work also? :thinking:

Well yeah, if they are spotted to a fixed point not walking from one to another it would work…

1 Like

It will only work if the overlay was in layer 2 but since your overlay wasn’t approved yet; you have to write it out like that.
For. Ex with overlay:
INT. BACKGROUND with OVERLAY in zone 2 at layer 2
@cut to zone 2
@CHAR walks to spot blah blah in 2 AND CHAR faces right or left
Whichever way you want them to enter from…
With this the character will be in the position you want without moving them into a different layer.

So until your overlay is approved you should write:
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY
@cut to zone 2
&CHAR moves to layer 2
@CHAR walks to spot blah blah in 2 AND CHAR faces right or left

Its not really important to write it without the overlay it will get approved and then its fine…

2 Likes

So i’m trying to zoom onto the two faces on the left now but the screen won’t let me go all the way over there what could be wrong?

Did you change the focus?

Yes I guess she changed it as the background appear small as well

Yes, i’m trying to focus on going more onto the left side but I can’t go any further

Oh ok.
So first zoom on one of the characters to the left and change the focus.
You have to keep playing around with it.
Next you might have to change the %

Alright, I managed to do it actually! So, I want the zoom to be on them but already have done an animation… for example the “shush” I want it to be the time the zoom is focused on them for them to have the face after the “shush” how would I do that? Would I add the “@“ or “&” ? I tried it with the & but it did it to fast

(Or animations won’t work)

Zoom on the character first
@zoom on blah blah in 0
sound shush
@CHAR is shush

See if this works

Okay thank you, I didn’t realize it was supposed to go last I thought it would have to go in the middle of the zooming’s and all…

Your rotation can also only be between 0 and 360. The 1080 you have now won’t work.

1 Like

Right…
It has to be loop 3 times…at the end…
That’s what I learned today and I forgot…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It actually didn’t seem to work, I want them to have already have been finished with the animation by the time the zooming goes onto them… but only one of them (@DAVIEN) is doing it but this is what I have so far… and also it pauses a long time on around 297 & 298?

Try putting the zooms and pans first then the animations