Can someone please help me with this error?

I have it like this & it worked but while they are doing the “shushing” animation it stays paused for a while… would there be a way to squeeze in another zoom but (slow enough for them to finish the shush) so it just dosen’t stay paused?

After the animation you have to pause otherwise you will have glitches
So try
@pause for a beat
Or try
@zoom on blah blah to 100% in 1
That should slow it down but remember to pause

If I put it in pause for a beat the pause will be very long & I want it zoom slowly instead of the long pause

Ok I understand…

Idk if this will help but try switching the zooms. Put one at the time beforebRoman and keeep the other where it is.

I never really had this problem before. Try changing the 1 to 0.

You are having both pan and zoom at the same timer that’s why it isn’t really okay…
Try this-
&pause for a beat
@pan to zone 1 in 1
@zoom on 320 340 to 168% in 1

And write the other commands…

I actually got it fixed a earlier today! So, I have a second overlay coming in “fire explosion” & The overlay dosen’t come in?

You forgot to put the opacity command.

So, everytime I’m going to add in an overlay would I have to put in all the “shifting, scaling, opacity, rotating “ in order for it to show & so I can move it around?

Yes… you have to put the "scaling, shifting and opacity commands in order to make the overlay visible and for the “rotation” command its only used when we have rotate the overlay so it isn’t important if you only have to make the overlay move without any rotation in it…

Got it! & If I want to make the overlay come in bigger towards the screen would I have to use the shifting & scaling? & lastly how would I make it disappear?

You can make a overlay disappear using
@overlay NAME opacity 0 in y

Where y is seconds

For making the overlay size bigger you have to scale the overlay into a bigger size…
And for making the overlay disappear use the command
@overlay OVERLAY NAME clear

Thank you @BLUE2109 & so I want it to appear small for a couple milliseconds & come in getting bigger towards the screen would I have to write on line 355: &OVERLAY - - - - shifts to -105 -166 in 0.4
Line 356: &OVERLAY scales to 1.492 1.492 in 0.4
Would I write it like that?

Yes do it like that but place
@pause for a beat in line 355

How would I make a overlay fade in & fade out like example: having stars fade ln & out (in a loop) for a very long time (basically the opacity) how would I do that?

I think you would need to write it down like this:

@overlay STARS create
&overlay STARS opacity 0.5
&overlay STARS opacity 1

then repeat it as much as you’d like

@overlay ______ opacity 1 in 3
@overlay ______ opacity 0.3 in 3
@overlay _______ opacity 0.8 in 3
And so on

If in the preview the overlay changes its shape very fast add @pause for a beat in between.

If there are any dialogue in between the blinking star
Make sure that the no of seconds is around 7 or 8. (So u will get a loop kind of effect)

Thank you @sally.episode96 And @BLUE2109 I’m struggling with adding in several overlays, I can’t add in this second overlay (when I open the app it says error of the WINDOW overlay)

You didn’t add the 3 on the last WINDOW overlay

Whoops I didn’t even notice that, but would it be possible for me to zoom out & the window appears as so does another Character… like someone is looking at her through the window but It would have to zoom out how would I do that (& for it to not appear before)?