Can someone please make a overlay for the bed covers and pink chair please

Who owns the BG?

I found it on Pinterest, apparently it’s a hidden background so I’m going to edit it a bit. I just need the bed cover and the chair as an overlay.

You can’t use bg from Pinterest as they are not copyright free

Try looking on pixabay

I don’t really like using pixabary as it is too realistic for me

1 Like

If it’s hidden/found on Pinterest, you can’t do anything with it.

1 Like

You can always filter it to vectors or illustrations only.

1 Like

Ok tysm

Like previously stated by Louise and Ft.Baka, you can’t use it from Pinterest; it’s a copyright violation. Never ever use those founded on Google or Pinterest; they have their own owners - just for future reference. The fact that episode sometimes approve those, doesn’t mean it’s legal for you, because you (by clicking the right box when uploading) claim that you’re the owner or you have rights to the picture, so in that case, you’re taking blame on yourself. If someone finds out in the future that you used those and reports you, you’ll have problems, not episode.

Plus, it has a Hillary poster, which means, by episode guidelines, you can’t use it as it portrays a real person (and a public figure on top of that).

Always pay attention to details that can break guidelines provided by Epi. ;3

1 Like

this background looked so familiar. i used to see it used a lot back when stories were made with ink, it even looks in the style of episode, and has their name “bristol” as its title. how come it doesn’t belong to them?

It does belong to them BUT as it’s a “hidden” background, we, the community writers, cannot use it. It’s their property and is copyrighted by Episode. Sometimes the reviewers make mistakes and approve the images that are hidden BUT the stories that do use them that make them to the review process are usually removed for Copyright Violations.

So, to keep that from happening, you can check out:
freepik.com (they have Vector (more cartoon-y style) and AI/semi-realistic rendered backgrounds as well)
rawpixel.com (filters for free use available and has several styles of backgrounds and overlay png files)

Also, these threads: Check their rules, give credit how they ask and as a general rule, never share their art with anyone- just give people their links:

^^read through the comments, people put their drives and credit info in them.

^These are all the links that I know have similar styles to Episode as well as Google Drive links. Hopefully between these, you’ll find another bedroom like the one you found on Pinterest. As a bunch have pointed out, Pinterest and Google are not good resources for any type of image because they aren’t moderated well and you can upload just about anything to Pinterest-- meaning one image may be shared by multiple members so the chances of finding the original copyright holder is almost impossible and without that, using it becomes illegal.

2 Likes