Can someone please make me a cover for my episode story?

community

If anyone knows how to make good episode covers could you make me one ?

@Epy.raven @Blackshadow.episode

I could make you one if you’d like.

Heyy Episode harmony can
@Gamnition
Thx @HopeFrvr for thw tag

Heres my example

Untitled69-3 Untitled69-2 Untitled69-1 Untitled69 IMG_20180804_094358_834 IMG_20180803_233439_117 Untitled64

I’d love to have a go but I’ve got a few projects on at the moment so I’m not sure how long it would take

Yes thanks you can use this to help …

*The title of the story : Stuck In The Middle
*The summary of the story : A girl finally starts highschool & is trying to find herself … She then meets this girl and boy who sticks up for her when she is getting bullied and becomes close friends with them and ends up catching feelings for both … Later on she finds out they’re secret gang members
*The category of the story : Drama and romance
*The character details : Main character Mya is a brown skinned girl (toffee) who has brown eyes , ( long dreads black )hair , who dresses nerdy

Her friend who’s a girl is a fair skinned girl (fair) with a bold hair color , loves fashion , has bright eyes , has the hairstyle (long feathered )

Her friend who’s a boy is also fair skinned (light) with a bad boy look charming eyes nice hair ( unstyled faux hawk )cool clothes and a tattoo
*The story is in Ink

Are you looking for a drawn cover or one with actual episode characters?

Actual episode characters

Alright! Do you mind perhaps giving me all the info for the characters? Like the skin tone, lips, eyes, etc?

Okay thank I’d love to see how it’ll look this should help you out …

The title of the story : Stuck In The Middle
*The summary of the story : A girl finally starts highschool & is trying to find herself … She then meets this girl and boy who sticks up for her when she is getting bullied and becomes close friends with them and ends up catching feelings for both … Later on she finds out they’re secret gang members
*The character details : Main character Mya is a brown skinned girl (toffee) who has brown eyes , ( long dreads black )hair , who dresses nerdy

Her friend who’s a girl is a fair skinned girl (fair) with a bold hair color , loves fashion , has bright eyes , has the hairstyle (long feathered )

Her friend who’s a boy is also fair skinned (light) with a bad boy look charming eyes nice hair ( unstyled faux hawk )cool clothes and a tattoo
*The story is in Ink

Are you having multiple people do it to see which one you like best? (Just curious, I have no problem with that.)

I like to help also and i dont mind I love some friendly competion

Yes

Okay this should help …

The title of the story : Stuck In The Middle

*The story is in Ink

Main character :

Skin : toffee
Brows : thick flat
Hair : long dreadlocks (black)
Eyes : round bold (toffee)
Faces : diamond
Nose : soft natural
Lips : full round (umber)

Friend (girl)

Skin : fair
Eyebrows : mature round
Hair : long feathered (green)
Eyes : upturned bold (blue)
Face : diamond
Nose : refined
Lips : full round (blush)

Friend (boy)

Skin : light
Brows : thick arch
Hair : unstyled faux hawk
Eyes : deepest piercing (blue)
Face : defined diamond
Nose : button
Lips : uneven (blush)

*note he has a tattoo (cade)

Thank you!

Can you send screen shot of the characters

What’s the hair colour for the guy? And do any of them wear glasses or anything like that?

The main character does and his hair color is black