Can someone please make me a large cover? :))

i’m in no rush to have one by the way :slight_smile:
but could someone DRAW me a large cover with:
a girl:
tan skin, straight black hair, brow: seductive arch, upturn feline eyes (green), face: soft heart, nose: elven, lips: classic (taupe)
a guy:
tan skin,black hair, brows: thin arch, classical almond eyes (green), defined triangle (face shape), button nose, uneven lips (terracotta)

many thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe @Rac5hel @Cassandra_Dean @Killerfrost @Emeline can help you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks sis! But rn I am lil busy :sweat:

4 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, same as @Killerfrost I have so much to do with little time on my hands… sorry :grimacing: but thx for recommending me!

2 Likes

Thanks for recommending me @HopeFrvr! I means a lot! :kissing_heart:
I can do larger covers, but if it needs to be draw by hand I won’t have the time, I only do cover with photoshop, so tell me if you need my help @annabelb :slight_smile:
Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya, if you still need a large cove I can try. Let me know if u need my help.

i don’t mind photoshop i guess :slight_smile: so could you please help to make me one :slight_smile: thanks xx

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile:
Yeah of course! Just tell me the details about you cover!
(characters you want on it, their outfits, and what did you want them to do (hold a gun, wink, eat…) did you want something written on it? the background and the atmosphere of the cover (romantic, scary, creepy, cute…)
Thank you so much! :blush:

hey,
so for the characters there **facial features **:
a girl:
tan skin, straight black hair, brow: seductive arch, upturn feline eyes (green), face: soft heart, nose: elven, lips: classic (taupe)
a guy:
tan skin,black hair, brows: thin arch, classical almond eyes (green), defined triangle (face shape), button nose, uneven lips (terracotta)
for outifts:
girl:
touch of scotland shirt (black)
military pants
black Chelsea boots and socks
ear piece with mic
boy:
ripped punk pants
shirt (navy)
cool leather jacket
brown utility pants

what i want them to do
can i have the guy on the left and girl on the right
is it possible for the guy to have his arm on the girls shoulder and him smirking and the girl holding a gun towards the screen?

what i want written on
Nothing :slight_smile:
background
can it be like in a abandoned warehouse with the windows looking out into the city if that’s possible, could you kind of blur the background out a bit so it focus on the charcters.

and that would be it, thank you so much :))) x

hey thanks for offering but i someone is already making me one, thank you though :wink:

1 Like

No Problem :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey! Your cover will be ready today, I’m coming back when I’m done! :slight_smile:

ok thank you :slight_smile:

AND DONE! I hope you’ll like it! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

omg thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :kissing_heart:
I was really happy to help you! :kissing_heart:

1 Like