Can someone please make me a pose please? Thank you sm!

Hello :sparkling_heart: first hope you have a great day/night :blue_heart:
So this time i would really appreciated, if someone could do a pose for me please :sneezing_face::blush: i will give you all details you need :smile::heart: thank you very much for taking your time to do it !!! I really appreciated it :laughing::heart_eyes::blue_heart:

Details:

Summary

Char:
Nose: button
Face: Diamond
Brow: Thin Arch
Lips: uneven terracotta
Body: caramel
Eyes: Deepset Piercing (Taupe)
Hair: Unstyled Faux Hawk (charcoal)

How i image the pose:
So he is a inmate and should hold something like this with both hands please…

Face expression:
End of yawn_bored please :blush:

Picture of the charakter with face expression and wanted outfit:
:point_down:

Extra:
could he have a pircing on his brow please? Thanks! :hugs:

THANK YOU AGAIN!!! :laughing::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heart::heart: if i forgot something please tell/ask me :kissing_heart::blue_heart:

Hey @Sydney_H or @Jeremy could you please close this :hugs::blue_heart: thank you so much :blush::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

sorry… but I have question…
what do you mean by pose???:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Oh sry :sweat_smile: a costum pose :blush: but i just request it to a shop :slight_smile: and hope that someone is doing it :hugs::blue_heart:

ok

1 Like

I can try😊

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s any good but I hope you like it😊

Summary

1 Like

Omg :fearful:, @emmy.epy someone is already doing it for me :sob::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: im so so sorry i forgott to let you know :sob: omg im so truly sorry for wasting your time :persevere::persevere: i feel so bad right now!!! But thank you so much though :sob::disappointed_relieved:
Im really sorry again !!! :cry::cry: i wasted your time now :sneezing_face:

No worries it’s ok, I was really bored and it was good practice for me so it’s ok😊

1 Like

But Im really sorry again :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: