Can someone please make me an art scene (FOR FREE)!

Hey people,

So I am making a new story and I would love for it to have an art scene at the beginning. If you want to help me out, please note that I will not pay you!!! This will be 100% for free

My story is going to be in ink and I would like for the art scene to include an ink female character holding a knife, posing at the ‘camera’ (I promise this will make sense in the story)

I don’t have any social media so if any of this were to be done, it would have to be over the episode forums

If you are willing to do this for me, just leave a reply and I will give you more info

Also I will obviously give you credit in my story and I will also allow you to be in my story but I have no idea when my story will come out

Thanks so much

Bella X

1 Like

Hi! I’m not an artist, but I have seen so many great INK artists. One shop, in particular, has caught my eye. Alicia’s Art Shop. The owner is SO talented and if I wrote in ink, I’d be requesting all the time. Good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I am new to all this so I don’t know anyone. I will check her out.
Thanks again
Bella X

Hey! I checked her out but she is really busy with school, so do you know any other artists?
Feel free to ignore me coz I am being annoying
Bella X

1 Like

There are lots of great art shops.

• The Toronto Art Shop
  • Epi Lair Art Shop
  • Our Little Shop

These are just some I can think of off the top of my head, but there are lots of other fantastic artists out there.

1 Like