Can someone proofread my story and give me feed back afterwards

Can someone proofread my story and give me points of where i need to improve from episode 1 to 3 it would really help!
Episode 4 rn isnt done the only thing you will see is the intro because i haven’t started writing it.
Rn i’m still improving episode 1 so if you read it it won’t be the finished product it will just be what i’ve done so far.
I will credit you and other stuff!
Here is my story:
Author: sstories.x
Description: It only takes 1 night to turn your life upside down and Leane’s Life took an unexpected turn when she meets the HOT but savage Ajax Santos, will Leane be able to resist his ways?
Cover:
tempted_cr_posterThumb_urDOPzzEtB
Because i don’t have a episode instagram yet you can just message me on here if you can do it.

3 Likes

I can :slight_smile:

Omg tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, rn i’m just finishing episode one so it aint weird if your reading and you go to episode 2 and your confused so when i am done i will tell you so you can proofread and i will make sure to credit you.

1 Like

Yeahh okay. When you are done tell me I will proofread. Tell it here. If you ever have Instagram Dm there @lazilybored_panda :heart: and one more I am brutally honest :kissing:

1 Like

good i need you to be honest lol cos this is my first story, on a scale of 1 to 10 rate my cover cos i don’t know how to do this stuff lol.
And btw if i will msg u on insta it will be through my normal acc like my main acc

1 Like

Your cover is good I will give it 5 out of 10 because I think Art covers attract more readers. Specially reader like me lol.

1 Like

The description is Hot . I will give it a 7 I think you need to add plot on your description. So it will look interesting.

1 Like

omg ty lol. And what kind of plot?

1 Like

As I haven’t read your story yet. So I will suggest you to give a short brief of the main plot of your story. Do not describe the whole plot. Make it have a question and let the readers be like ah I am interested to know what is going to happen in this story.
I hope you understand what I meant:)

yh i understand. And i think i will finish my story tomorrow because my stupid ass of a self accidently deleted the chapter so i have to redo it but this time its better than what i did before.

Ahhh shit delated a whole chapter It sucks. You lots of patience to code it again ahh if I were you I will be like I am not gonna code never.lol

1 Like

he lol will you be able to proofread tomorrow and i will credit you.

1 Like

Okie

1 Like

hey you can proofread my story, can you proofread upto chapter 3

1 Like

Can someone proofread read my story if you can msg me on here and i will give you my story deets.
I will also credit you.

2 Likes

Are you willing to pay Episode gems for it? If you can then you can check out my proofreading shop.

Okiee

1 Like

hey there! I’ve proofread over 50 episode stories so I’m very experienced in this area. I’d love to proofread for you if you’re in search of a proofreader.
I’m fluent in both American and British English so I can work with both.
Feel free to contact me (PM) if you still want me to proofread your story :revolving_hearts:
I do charge a very minimal fee which can be negotiated too, thank you :relaxed:

I can proofread your story <3
My insta: haven.arts_

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.