Can someone proofread my story and give me feed back afterwards

I can :slight_smile:

Omg tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, rn i’m just finishing episode one so it aint weird if your reading and you go to episode 2 and your confused so when i am done i will tell you so you can proofread and i will make sure to credit you.

1 Like

Yeahh okay. When you are done tell me I will proofread. Tell it here. If you ever have Instagram Dm there @lazilybored_panda :heart: and one more I am brutally honest :kissing:

1 Like

good i need you to be honest lol cos this is my first story, on a scale of 1 to 10 rate my cover cos i don’t know how to do this stuff lol.
And btw if i will msg u on insta it will be through my normal acc like my main acc

1 Like

Your cover is good I will give it 5 out of 10 because I think Art covers attract more readers. Specially reader like me lol.

1 Like

The description is Hot . I will give it a 7 I think you need to add plot on your description. So it will look interesting.

1 Like

omg ty lol. And what kind of plot?

1 Like

As I haven’t read your story yet. So I will suggest you to give a short brief of the main plot of your story. Do not describe the whole plot. Make it have a question and let the readers be like ah I am interested to know what is going to happen in this story.
I hope you understand what I meant:)

yh i understand. And i think i will finish my story tomorrow because my stupid ass of a self accidently deleted the chapter so i have to redo it but this time its better than what i did before.

Ahhh shit delated a whole chapter It sucks. You lots of patience to code it again ahh if I were you I will be like I am not gonna code never.lol

1 Like

he lol will you be able to proofread tomorrow and i will credit you.

1 Like

Okie

1 Like

hey you can proofread my story, can you proofread upto chapter 3

1 Like

Can someone proofread read my story if you can msg me on here and i will give you my story deets.
I will also credit you.

2 Likes

Are you willing to pay Episode gems for it? If you can then you can check out my proofreading shop.

Okiee

1 Like

hey there! I’ve proofread over 50 episode stories so I’m very experienced in this area. I’d love to proofread for you if you’re in search of a proofreader.
I’m fluent in both American and British English so I can work with both.
Feel free to contact me (PM) if you still want me to proofread your story :revolving_hearts:
I do charge a very minimal fee which can be negotiated too, thank you :relaxed:

I can proofread your story <3
My insta: haven.arts_

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.