Can someone proofreading my story? I’ll give a shoutout

Story info:
Title : Love in different layers
Total episodes : 6 (on going)
Style : LL
Story description: popular and spoiled- you don’t know how not to get your ways, when he enters your life you’re everything he hates. Will hate will lead to love?
Extra : full CC / choices matter / art scenes
Link : https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5171300949360640

1 Like

ill check it out and message you the errors.

Thank youuu, I’m a new writer and forgive me if there’s any grammar errors, English is not my native language

1 Like

it’s okay! There are others in the community that English isn’t their native language.

1 Like

Once again thank you :sob::pray:t2:

1 Like

Np :wink:

1 Like

Hi lovely! For your first story, it’s pretty decent! I do have a suggestion but nothing major!

• If the character is going out and it’s to an event such as a party or dinner, give us options on what to wear (make about 3 outfits for us to choose from and let us choose our favourite)

Apart from this, you’ve done really well and I’ll continue to read it as you post!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thank youuu :slight_smile: To be honest I’m too lazy to make the characters outfits :joy: because writing script and coding it’s so hard and take a lot of time, but at least I let people choose MC’s outfit once / episode

1 Like

Can someone grammars check on my episode 7 before I publish is?

2 Likes

I can proofread for you x

1 Like

I could too.

2 Likes

Hii would you mind checking my new story? :slight_smile::slight_smile:
Here’s the story info
Story : LOVE IN DIFFERENT LAYERS
Author : Apriliazeva
Story kind : Limelight
Genre : Romance, Comedy
Episode : 7
Story Description : popular and spoiled- you don’t know how not to get your ways. When he enters your life you’re everything he hates, will hate lead to love?
Extras : FULL CC / Art scenes / Choices Matter
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5171300949360640

1 Like

I will check that out!

1 Like

Thanks please give a feedback :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.