Can someone read my story plz

soooo i just published my story and if you could read it and leave tips, that’d be greatttt
and then if you want i’ll give you advice on yours just leave ur link
be brutally honest i’m begging you lol

2 Likes

Hey, I love giving and getting honest opinions. Here’s the link to my episode. And I’ll read yours as well.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I can do that. I’ll read yours tomorrow.
Here’s mine if you want: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4694179110518784

1 Like

-thxxx and here’s my little review

~yesss love the suspense, good cliffhanger at the end of each chapter that made me wanna keep reading
~ok and i just love the humor! like the facials and cora’s sass i’m deadddd bro lmfao
~great job on showing silas’s little power in action in the very beginning of the story, and it not working on cora - that was a witty lil scene to me ;))
~maybe show sarabi more as a character, like her life. but besides that, good job on showing each of the character’s diverse personalities - literally like i can see what characteristic you envisioned for each character even just 4 episodes in!
~try to make the car cash scene with cora and the brother a little more obvious, just like show her walking out of the car or sumthin

ALSO you don’t have to read my whole story if you dont want lol; even for 3 chapters it’s kinda long

You read all 4 chapters? Ya, I’ll fix the car scene. And show more of Sarabi’s characteristics in the next episode.

1 Like

ty ty
now here’s my thoughts :))
~first impressions ok luvin the intro yesss, very suspenseful~
~good job with making the reader scared bc i was scaredddd bro~
~good first episode ending, i’m excited to meet the other three characters~
~i like how what you say to the character’s affects ur relationship w/them, i’m regretting putting stanley ‘in his place’ lol~
~maybe more directing w/zoom in between characters to show more dynamics, etc. (especially in the kate/ashley/molly scene) ~
~okay wuttt i’m shook from the episode 2 ending!! rlly good job on that cliffhanger~
<i’ll add more tmrw i’m out of tickets lol>
-and you don’t have to read my whole story if you don’t want, it’s kinda long for three episodes tbh-

1 Like

Hi, their are actually tons of threads that have time to read your stories that way you dont clog up the forums but good luck love. :candy::two_hearts::hugs::page_facing_up::incoming_envelope::ledger:

1 Like

Thank you ! I read all 3 episodes. It is interesting, maybe the chapters are a little too short and there has been a few spotting errors (characters pop up after and not at the same time than the background).
However it is well directed and well written.
Gonna kick Monty’s butt though! Buddy wants to win the run to Fame yet he begs MC for a shoutout ??? Pathetic.
Do you have Instagram so we can catch up ?

yea! k i’m excited :)))

ty! i’ll use one next time

1 Like

tysm i tried correcting them :)) and haha ikr?
i don’t have an episode ig but i can follow urs if you have one

1 Like

Sure! Mine is @hijiko.episode

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.