Im tired of high school stories they make me cringe and remind me of the days when I was in high school. I’m looking for something mature.
Not sure if you’re looking for a certain genre, so I’ll give you a little bit of everything.
• The Secrets of Success by Leila
• The Butterfly by E R Gurney
• The Blacksmith by ERC
• Speak by J Miley
• Connect The Dots by Havana
• Birds of Passage by Brooke Adair
• Organized Crime: The Underground
• His Heart by Jay Jay
• Captive by Rose and Hazel
• Annabelle by Nis
• Breach of Contract by Me
• Retribution by Katie
• Melrose by Amy June
• The Next Stage by Lisa
• The Pact by Katie
• Sector 9 by Batsy
I’m sure I have more, but that’s all I can think of at the moment.
- Speak by J.Miley
- To Love Again by Joriemar
- Wasted Roses by Genevieve M.
- The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W.
- Moonlit Feathers by Wincy W.
- Dead Roses by Beeble Hope
- Fragile Bonds by Human Bean
- Organized Crime: The Underground by Dazicat
- Embers of Time by M. Jordan
My absolute favorite drama-over 22+ read is Answer Me by Pottercreep. It’s a very hidden gem, and I loved it. Directing was amazing, and I even reached out to the author to tell her how much I loved it. The story is college, but all the characters are super mature, and even the MC is 22 (she had left school and came back, which is another interesting part)
Somewhere Along the Way by conib.episode, and Stripped are good mature-themed stories.
The Marriage Counselor by Joriemar
The Dream And The Dreamer by Nour D.
365 Days (To Find Love) by Eleanor G.
Dear Inmate by Sharon Rose
The Trophy Wife by As Told By Brandi
Oooh, omg yes I forgot to say The Trophy Wife. Another all time fav.
My story Some Sort of Drama. Main character is 26 and all the other characters are in their mid 20s to early 30s.
Thank you for recommending Fragile Bonds but I’m not sure if it counts as Layla is 16 and in high school. Definitely a mature story but the main characters range from 16 to 25. Damn I love that you thought of it though!
I count it as it is a mature story and not your typical teenage high school story.