Can someone recommend bad stories

Hey, all! Anna here :slight_smile: !!

Can someone recommend me bad stories to read? Me, @BloomDk and @KennaMatthews are bored.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

What do u mean by bad stories

Do you mean like cliché?

Just go on featured.

6 Likes

haha no. I’m looking for stories that have like bad directing.

:-D:-D I never saw such a searching thread :smiley:

1 Like

As funny as this thread sounds, don’t post anyone’s story as bad. People work hard on their stories.
Let’s be kind now…:relaxed:

5 Likes

I agree with @LaurieKrisette, it’s probably better if you steer away from directly, specifically naming stories you deem bad or poorly directed. Someone really worked on that and it’s not fair to criticize them for something that takes a long time to master like directing.

If you are looking for stories that maybe aren’t 100% polished, I would suggest checking New User Stories in the Stories We <3 section because there are some stories there that haven’t been proofread or glitch-tested (although there are many that are amazing, too! Some of my favorite stories I’ve found in the Recently Published Section, but I digress)

5 Likes

Oh. Nvm then…

…thanks, @tylerthegirl and @LaurieKrisette

Sorry for wasting everyone’s time…

Can someone pls close this topic??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.