Can someone remove the windows here?

Like the title says, I need someone to remove the windows from this background.

INT. WOODEN HOTEL - DAY

2 Likes

and replace the window with what exactly? or leave it empty transparent background?

I was thinking to just remove the windows and make it apart of the wall. if that’s possible.

will try…but I’m not professional so will try my best :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How’s it going?

I’ll try to do it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it was super bad… sorry couldn’t help :grimacing::cold_sweat:

I’m willing to try!

It may take a while, but this looks fun!

This is obviously far from done, but is this sort of what you were thinking?

this is exactly how mine looked that is why I cancelled. I believed it looked bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, it’s hard 'cuz of the lightning, but here, best what I could do in 10 minutes

4 Likes

Just a suggestion!
Where the lighting comes through from what would have been a window, you could copy and paste one of the spotlights above it, and make it look like the light is coming from there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ye, I probably should’ve done that :rofl:
It’s a good suggestion, mby someone less lazy than me will do this, cuz I got bored after those 10 minutes :cry:

2 Likes

Haha I don’t blame you! It can get quite boring, I’ll give it a go myself! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is from the one @WitchOfLust did! I just added the extra light and amended the lighting on the wardrobe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ohyosss, co-op, gurl!!! Lovin’ it :black_heart:

2 Likes

Teamwork! :sunglasses::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Whoa y’all are good

2 Likes

Sooooo…Is this ok?

I removed all of the windows (the one on the right included) 'cause I just love doing extra work :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

DID YOU JUST COLOUR EVERY. SINGLE. WALL?
Gurl, u crazy :rofl: it looks amazing tho

1 Like