Can someone review my story in the fanmail section?

Can someone review my story and post it in the fan mail section? Honest but kind feedback please!!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

2 Likes

I would but I’m 13. And your story says “17+”.

1 Like

Thank you for the thought :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your welcome! :blush: I’m not going to force you to change it. But you should keep these things in mind while writing a story. Since the younger audience including me wants to read it. But I won’t read out of my age range.

1 Like

I totally understand! I included it because of the murder and some sexual content, just in case, I don’t want angry mommas attacking me :sweat_smile::joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Oh okay. I’m writing a Fantasy/Romance/Murder story myself. Just hate sexual content, makes me wanna gag! But I appreciate your consideration. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem! I’ve been on here ever since I was 13, and I remember hating stories like that! (I’m 18 now though)

1 Like

I would love to check out your story.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Lemme know what you think :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Just read it and it’s so good! I’m hooked.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I can give you a detailed review and I also proofread. Send me a message if you’d like me to do that and I will send you the review (+ proofread) in a private message.

1 Like

Great thank you !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.