Can someone rotate 2 overlays for me? (HELP NEEDED ASAP)

I want the overlay to be rotated onto him at the start of the scene.

1 Like

Okay, so I’m not exactly sure how many degrees that would be, but:

&overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates # anchor point x x in T AND overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to numbershere in 0

I use this to help me figure out degrees and how I should rotate it:

1 Like

Most of it will just be trial and error until you find what works for you in the scene. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what would I put?

(Also, I am going to bed but maybe we can talk tomorrow or maybe you can talk @eliseclairmont through it!)

1 Like

Can I see the overlay as a separate png? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!

pv1_back_ROMAN_ROOTS_4896977798234112_84e0d063d48a783646cc089585b32f8e-1

Looks like you could rotate it around -20 dagrees, then spot direct it!

1 Like

Thank you so so much!

1 Like

So for the anchor point, is it 0.5 or…how do I know?

1 Like

Most likely! Depends if your overlay is centered!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

It still looks like this. @Avarose456 @JemU776

Script:
@overlay ROMAN ROOTS shifts to 128 23 in zone 2 AND overlay ROMAN ROOTS scales to 0.316 0.316 AND overlay ROMAN ROOTS rotates -20 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0

1 Like

Try this:

&overlay ROMAN ROOTS shifts to 128 23 in zone 2 in 0 AND overlay ROMAN ROOTS scales to 0.316 0.316 in 0 AND overlay ROMAN ROOTS rotates -20 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0

Maybe the degrees are off?

1 Like

Maybe…

1 Like

Yeah, nothing changed.

1 Like

Change the shift coordinates. When you rotate an overlay, the shift placement gets changed so you have to just re-adjust the placement of it to the spot you want and change the shift numbers to the new spot.

2 Likes

Okay, I need help rotating and making it flip onto his head and I can’t get it :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.