Can someone suggested me murder mystery stories to read

Just like envy .
By the way right now I am reading summer fever but the author updates it every Saturday so I was thinking to read another story. Which is like envy a murder mystery which has a serial killer in it. So please suggest me if you know some stories like this.

3 Likes

My story Dirty Rotten Cheerleaders is a murder mystery if you’re interested? :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay I’ll read it rn ( ◜‿◝ ):heart:

1 Like

You can read
Who killed Samantha Bonny by
c.v.erica

Okay (◍•ᴗ•◍):heart:

1 Like

@LillyR I really love your story.
You have put a lot of efforts. o((^▽^))o I really like the intro. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Chicanery by J. Miley

Dead Roses by Beeble Hope

Vantage Point by Bone Ami

Okay I’ll add them to the list thanks (灬º‿º灬):heart:

1 Like

This isn’t a murder mystery but it’s similar!

Pathway to Reality - @Victoriaecs

1 Like

Dead Ringer by The Sparrow!

1 Like

Heres some that I enjoyed:

The Stone Prince by Jess Fox (this one the choices matter and there are more than one ending)
Envy 1 & 2 by Cindy Gaultier (the first one is an “episode original” but you would need to read the first one to get the second. Other than the gem choices, it was a good story)

One Prank, Five Deaths by me

Summer Fever by Lucky

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey, my story is a murder mystery story. Feel free to check it out if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Story Name: Deadly Game

Story Description: Your life takes a dark turn when you get chosen by a killer to play his deadly game. Will you be able to resolve the case, Detective? One thing is certain: chaos is closing in.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/512480921806438

Hey! I have a murder mystery story; but, its more on a casual, fun side, rather than a dark, twisted thing.

My Cutie Detective

Title: My Cutie Detective
Author: Lynn Ann
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery, with lots of comedy and romance too
Description: Join in to solve 2 mysteries, one as a high schooler, and another as a young adult. A short story.
CC: Full CC of both female and male MC
No. of chapters: 10 (Seasons 1 and 2 Complete) + Bonus chapter
Cover: My_Cutie_Detective_posterThumb_qBXsa2R7dk
Link to My Cutie Detective : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5214026621714432

Hope you will still enjoy reading my story :heart:

This one is for sure a murder mystery. :+1:t2:

Than you so much !

1 Like

Np x