Can someone tell me some romance,drama and mystery stories?

Hi, hereโ€™s my story :blob_hearts:

A story that will tug at your heart strings.

Title: Tainted Desire
Style: Limelight
Description: What will happens when an innocent girl crosses paths with a mysterious, possessive & hot gangleader.
Little did she know she was his light in the dark.
Little did he know that she was what he need.
Dark secrets & passion awaits you.
Includes:
-Advanced directing
-Full character customisation
IG: jk_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5777957486526464

1 Like

Hi, hereโ€™s my mafia/romance story :blob_hearts:

A story that is not for faint heart! The real definition of obsessive!

Title: The Mafiaโ€™s Obsession
IG: jk_episode
Description: What happens when she crosses path with the dominant & intimidating Mafia?
Her innocence intrigues him.
He desire her in every possible way.
She didnโ€™t know She was his obsession.
Includes:

• Advanced directing
  • Full character customisation

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5863839910133760

1 Like

Heyy thank you for the thread !

Hereโ€™s my story :arrow_down::arrow_heading_down::arrow_down_small:

Tittle : Until You Find My Heart

Description :
Printemps always had a hard life. What else could go wrong? โ€ฆperhaps a mafia and fantasy mix, turning out being a big lie from her parents? LL

Genre : Romance, but has a L.O.T. of fantasy and mafia in there

Link :

Instagram :
@episode.mel.chantelle

Cover :

Note :

As I see you like mafia just like me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: the chapter 5 is really great! Also, the chapters in coming really are gonna be including mafia :dizzy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing::v::purple_heart:

1 Like

Story title: Melody Within You
Author: Yupi
Story description:
Being a rockstarโ€™s daughter is easy. The trouble begins with annoying paparazzi. Joining a new school, without your bodyguards is pretty easy too. The trouble begins with Him.
Genre: drama/romance

1 Like

See if my story interests you: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

1 Like

Hello!
I just published my story and I think it fits for you! I would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

Hey hopefully you can check mine out! Itโ€™s a forbidden romance with a bodyguard lmao and mafia as well.
Reveal_For_Our_Family_posterThumb_9Ovh27qUQQ

Description: Reyna had everything but one night changes everything, she must marry a powerful man to save her family.

(upload://amoFJK97OY2rk5PYt6CL4Sea7QP.png)

Hello I just published my brand new story.
Title: โ€œIt Started with a Textโ€
Author: E.K.
Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery
Style: Classic
Story Description: Blackmail, threats, and stalkers are on her tail. Out of nowhere Elise starts receiving texts from a blocked number, and secrets from her past start to unfold. Will she survive?
Note: I am planning to have multiple seasons in this story. There are 4 episodes published. Currently working on episode 5.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6747374830682112
Instagram: epi.sode_tng
Story Cover:

Thank you for this thread๐Ÿฅฐ

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? Whatโ€™s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

Heyy maybe my story is something for you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: adventure, fantasy and mystery
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: After following a butterfly, you end up in the magical world of Deamonium. You find out that 18 years ago you were saved from a murder to make the prophecy come true.
Are you able to fulfill the prophecy and save all humans and gods? Or will this big adventure end in a big tragedy?
[CC, LL, 2LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 10
Style: limelight
I hope you will give me a chance by reading my story.

If you like my story, you can always follow me on Instagram: @lidezutt.episode

My story contains no romance, but it is mystery/drama if youโ€™re interested.
Maybe you could give it a shot?
Title: Reveal: Murphyโ€™s Law
Author (me) : MatchaTae
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (Iโ€™ll release more eventually)
Description: Putting on a murder mystery play with your friends is all very fun, until you find out something that will tear your group apart.
Everyone is guilty of somethingโ€ฆ
โ€ฆbut what?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4656833775206400
Hope you enjoy it if you decide to read!

I just published my new story โ€œEndless Chaseโ€
Description: When your sister goes missing, you take the help of your best friend and a hot detective to search for her! Will you be able to find her before itโ€™s too late? 2 LL, Point system!

link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5399313795186688

Hiya! My Story has vampires, mystery AND forbidden romance trope, so hope youโ€™ll give it a go!

Title : Hunter Moon
Author : Agatya (@agatya.episode)
Genre : Mystery, Fantasy, Drama
Status : Ongoing, 3 episodes published, 4th coming hopefully this week! :joy:

Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month to save the world as we know it. Will you solve the ancient prophecy or will you die trying?

M/F MC, 1LI, Full CC, Limelight

Deal with the Devil by Lizi J (aka me) :slight_smile:

hi! i am ellie brooke, author of Little Lies :sparkles: :slight_smile:

I have recently been working extremely hard on my coding and editing skills so I can produce better content for you all.

I have updated my story with 17 episodes of improved coding, zooms, spot directing and more!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me with my silly questions (but I suppose there are no โ€œsillyโ€ questions) and helped me to improve my writing!
It would mean a lot to me if you could check out my story, Iโ€™ve worked so hard!

Thank you all <3

Title: Little Lies
Author: Ellie Brooke
Genre: romance/drama
Chapters: 17, 18 out soon!
Instagram: els.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6148371681837056

L

hello ! im stopping to ask if you would read my story! i took a long break & havenโ€™t made a story since 2017. this year , i have picked up & wrote one. please consider reading it , giving me feedback, & sharing it with friends.
Story : A Dark Understanding

title : 272 days
genre : Drama/romance
style : LL
description : Wrapped with lies. She has the beauty and gets broken. But things happens and swop her off her feets, while this one certain guy will catch up her broken piecesโ€ฆor? (Cc)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5270456914083840
instagram : @epyxkm

cover : (will be changes in a short future)

My story is a little bit different
Check it out!

Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 10 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

Story: A Dark Understanding
Genre: Mystery
Description: Growing up without a dad really leaves a mark on youโ€ฆuntil you find out the truth.
CC, LL, LGBTQ

If youโ€™re still looking:

Story Title: Something About You

Author: Soupy

Chapters: 5

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: Social outcast Rosslyn prefers hiding her secret rock star identity. What will happen when the popular Ben discovers it? Will their hatred grow or will they get to know each other?

Insta: soupy.writes