Can someone tell me what animation I am looking for?

I want my INK character (femal) to clap. Dose any one know what the name of the animation is called?

1 Like


1 Like

Thank you so much, I was looking for clap, then I seen cheer and it wasn’t what I needed. But this it it, thank you so much. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.