Can someone work with me to make an episode story?

I can code the story I would need help writing the script, I will give you credit at the end of every chapter and list your Instagram handle or whatever social you would like for credit! Let me know what you think!

5 Likes

This sounds nice! I have so many stories and always so much ideas, but sadly I always have so little time to code :(( I would love to work/collad with you to make stories or just one lol. Where I could help with the script and you could help with coding it.

2 Likes

If you would like to only of course. :sparkles: I could also help with the coding as I do advanced coding, Its just I won’t always be available to code. Hope that make sense lol.

2 Likes

That sounds amazing!:star_struck: I have time to code I get writers block though because I don’t write the script before. Would you like to create an episode story from scratch with me? I would love working with you, my coding examples are listed on my insta @bhavya_malikk! Hopefully we work together!

2 Likes

Also where we be in contact? What do you prefer us to communicate love?

1 Like

We can communicate over discord or instagram whatever would be easiest and most convenient to you! I think I would enjoy co-writing with you!

We can go with the story that’s already planned to save us some time!