Can’t find story I was reading

hey, i think the story is Love or Lust by Kirsty. :smile:

The Unexpected by C. Jade

Thank You So Much! :smile:

Thank you so much!!

Hi! I really need help finding this story! I think the name was ‘unrequited’ but I couldn’t find it under that. It has a male MC whose name starts with J. He has blond, medium side curls (in university, but in high school it’s different), pale skin and blue eyes I think.
The girl’s name is Olivia and she has brown bouffant wavy hair. Pale skin, i think brown eyes.

It’s set in Australia.
The story is that he was the smartest person at school until she showed up. He hated her for it, but soon started liking her. She didn’t like him back. Her mother is dead and her father is a busy policeman. They go to high school and university together. Soon enough, they are good friends. He’s kind of rich and she’s middle class. There is a high school reunion and everyone thinks they still hate each other but they come together.

On her (or was it her father’s) birthday her father is busy, so J??? comes over and they all have dinner. They kiss… and things get awkward.

The story wasn’t finished but I lost my account and I can’t find it now. TT

Thank you!!!

This story was removed from the app, so you won’t be able to find it anymore

Oh… well, that’s sad… do you know the name of the author? Thanks for letting me know though.

Pretty sure it’s FluffyRice !

Thank you!!

Hey I also need help too!!!
So the story i don’t remember the name of is about a girl who was adopted and her parents are extremely protective over her and she goes to the club with her friend Nicky and some of her friends and she finds a guy named Liam (who is a gang leader) and they end up hooking up. Then later she sees something she’s not supposed to see (gang related) and Liam the gang leader kidnaps her. The only thing I know about the story is Liam has a brother named jason. And Nicki has a boyfriend named thrasher or something like that. And the girl gets pregnant by liam and can’t see her parents again. If you could help me find this story again I will be soooooo HAPPY!!!

This sounds like Pregnant by a A Killer? It was removed from the app late last year because of guideline violations

Oh really?! That’s so sad I’ve been trying to find the story all to find out that’s it’s been banned lol. Well thxs for letting me know!!

I have the same problem so I was reading this story about a girl who got pregnant and her bf left her and she went crying to her mum and then t=her baby died really young I mean it was dying when she was holding it in her arms and now she left Idk where because she needed a vacation so if anyone knows it please let me know.

Hey, I need help finding a story that I read years ago!
All I can remember is that the main character is going off to college (I think) And was forced by her dad to move in with some guy Instead of living by herself. The main character and the guy( I think his name is Leo but I’m not sure) grew up together, their parents are like best friends. their mom’s always shipped them together. They always fight but they like each other. I think the guy(Leo?) was her first kiss if I’m not mistaken. And later on in the story he realizes that he’s in love with her and for some reason he thinks he can’t love her(like he’s not allowed to) so he goes to therapy. They end up together in the end.

If anyone knows a story please let me know cause I’ve been struggling for MONTHS to find it!

This is In Your Dreams by Layla Moon

Hi i need help finding a story it’s kinda different from your guys stories but hopefully i can get some help. It’s a wolf story she was trapped in her abusive pack and as a punishment she had to fight her pack members. When ever she fought she had to change her fur coat to protect herself (she also had powers) so fought multiple wolves and won. that’s all i can remember if the story isn’t banned can someone hopefully help? if it’s banned than thanks for helping anyways!!

Hey Gusy I can‘t find the story I read either…

The main character was a girl wo went to college for the first time. She had a roomate called Jordan (female) who was a softmore I think . Something happened to her perants but we don‘t know what happened yet. Anyways her brother is verry protective of her and want‘s her to call everyday and wants to know exactly what she does at all times . She is a SCAV or sth that‘s what they call her at least. She hasn‘t done anything in her life and want‘s to make up for that in college. After the first party (i think a frat party) called DISorientation she wakes up next to a hot guy calles S. sth I think Sian or sth similar and she thinks they slept together - it turns out they didn‘t but she wanted to. The main character develops a huge crush on this S. guy and goes back to him again and tries to sleep with him but he refuses cause she is a virgin and he ‚doesn‘t do virgins‘

Also there from day one every so often she hears sth in the halls and it appears that somebody is stalking her maybee ?? And the villa where the parties are at looks verry dark and misterious and this s. guy has a roses tatooed across one arm - the jordan roommate has a black pixie cut and her hands full with a good friend of hers

I was still at the verry beginning but want to know how it continues thx for your guy‘s help!

It’s Loving Bad!

1 Like

OMG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I switched from android to apple and lost everything! I was looking for this story and I’m so great full I found this comment omg

1 Like

Hello, I really need your help finding this book I was really into it and then ended up having to delete episode and the book not being there anymore. The book type was Lesbian and about a girl whose dad arranged her a marriage with this wealthy family. When her dad dies (I think) or it was that her family was in need of money. She was sent to the house to get married. When she gets there she thinks she is going to get married to a man but he end up being a women. All I remember is that the women she was meant to marry have black hair that was in a ponytail and green eyes, pale skin and had a sister. I really hope any of you guys can help me find this book because I really invested in it.