Can’t find story I was reading

Oh okay, is it “The Devil In disguise?” Like I said to someone before, it sounds just like it but I could be wrong since I don’t really read a lot of gang stories

I just tried it, it’s sadly not it, but I’m really grateful that you tried to help me, have a great day! :slight_smile: :relaxed:

1 Like

The one by Sapphire? Because I heard that the story got remove so I don’t think that was the right “The Devil In Disguise” that I was talking about but you could make a topic so people can help you!

Lol no problem you too! :slight_smile:

It’s called Dangerous Love (previously called Juvie) it’s an old featured story

sounds like apartment 203

hi so i need help finding a book i been crying about it for weeks not knowing is bugging me LOL,
its about this mafia man is getting arranged married to the main characters evil step sister but he likes the main girl and her family like hater her cause she’s adopted cause her parents died but she saves his life by taking a bullet for him because she thinks no one cares about her

1 Like

I am really sorry I have only read one Mafia story, I tend to steer clear of them.

it is okay, i dont really know how to work this if there’s anyway you could like pass it in and get back to me if someone tells you?

If you edit your post so it isn’t in reply to someone that would help, although your post can still be read so if someone knows they will respond.

Hello, I really need your help finding this book I was really into it and then ended up having to delete episode and the book not being there anymore. The book was about a girl whose dad arranged her a marriage with this wealthy family. When her dad dies (I think) or it was that her family was in need of money. She was sent to the house to get married. When she gets there she thinks she is going to get married to a man but he end up being a women. All I remember is that the women she was meant to marry have black hair that was in a ponytail and green eyes, pale skin and had a sister. I really hope any of you guys can help me find this book because I really invested in it.

marrying for the mob

NEED HELP FINDING AN EPISODE STORY!!

It’s a fantasy Wolf story and idk if it’s even on there anymore.
But its about a young Wolf named sky who is a rogue and has been captured by her family’s killers. Sky is very small (kind of like a runt) and has no idea she is part of a long lost pack. One day she escapes from her captures and runs onto another packs land, this pack helps her and let’s her live with them and turns out her mate is the next alpha in line.

Sky has burgundy hair and the story has over 50 episodes too im pretty sure. If that helps!!

Please HELP!!
If you know the name of the story or the author please let me know, I’ve been wanting to read it again from awhile now and can’t seem to find it.

I also need help!! It was about this rich famous girl named Blair and she went to a bar with her freind Rachel I think but the freind had left but Blair was drunk, so basically Sebastian I think the bartender had told blair to get help from the dude I forgot his name I think rafel for him to take her home. And they went home and got hooked up and stuff and Blair was like a real tease to the guy. Anybody please

OMG UPDATE I FOUND IT IVE BEEN SEARCING FOR HOURS LMAOO ITS CALLED NOT A SAINT!! It’s really good off bat

Heyy can u scroll all the way down do you think you know what mines is???

I don’t know this story

aww darn okay
OMG UPDATE I FOUND IT IVE BEEN SEARCING FOR HOURS LMAOO ITS CALLED NOT A SAINT!! It’s really good off bat

hey do u think u can check my latest comment I’m so Despret rn :sob:

It sounds like Heavy Hearts by Nessie.

I can’t remember the name of a story I was beginning to read and I didn’t save it under favorites. It’s about a woman who can’t find love and she goes on exactly 27 dates and she sleeps with her therapist. And her friend sets her up on a date with another man who is a therapist. And she also reads books for work. Help.

Hi guys, please could someone help! I’ve been reading a story about a angel undercover in a school to spy on the devil himself. It’s disappeared from my favourites and wondering if anyone knows the name please? Thank you so much!

2 Likes