Can’t find story I was reading

Nah it’s not that

Are all monsters evil? By L.D

Nope not that one

Love me always by Samantha?

Nope

Do you remember if the MC was bold or nervous?

He was bold and kind of rude when they first met

The chain reaction?

Nope

Boy, interrupted?

Nope

Guys pls help i cant find the story i was reading a few days ago. It was about this girl who went to like a halloween party and it was crashed by a murderer but it ended up just being her dream then she ended up falling in love with her brothers best friend. heeellllppp

I’ll continue looking in the morning, right now imma sleep :slightly_smiling_face:

I need help with a book I was reading, it’s about an angel Grace that was sent to an academy for other out of the world creatures bcz the Devil’s son Alaris happens to be in the school when he shouldn’t be there. Apparently she was sent there by her brothers so that Alaris would kill her. Any idea what the title is? I added it to my favorites but can’t find it anymore

I think it was called falling for grace but if it is it was removed from the app a few days ago

I thought that was the name too but was confused when I couldn’t find it. They remove books from the app? :flushed:. I wonder why it was removed and I loved it :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

It’s not removed, she probably just changed the cover? It’s by piccalilly :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s not by picallily. It’s by an author called yupistories. Her account was banned and stories removed because of various allegations that she was using cheats to gain reads/gems

2 Likes

Oh- I responded to the wrong one, I thought I was on a different thread, sorry

Sorry, I thought I was responding to a different thread because I wasn’t paying attention to the story description when I responded to your second post. :neutral_face::grimacing::confused: