Can’t get any stories but home and settings

So I been playing game on my Samsung forever and it broke Now I got an iPhone from a family member but can’t get my stories back or profile which I was ok with but now I can’t even read the stores I was or look up new ones I think it just time for me to stop playing. I don’t even know how to get other stores?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem…it’s two weeks now and I don’t know what to do

1 Like

Now what can we do . I don’t want to stop playing episode . I want to play my game so bad . What about you

2 Likes

I want to play but if I can’t play all or look it them up it just maybe over for me and episode. I just want to read my old stories but I can’t find them and can’t load my page even though in used Facebook cause I am on iPhone no

1 Like

yeah, it kinda sucks but because you changed device. so you are technologically a new player. you have to read 20 chapters to unlock evrything. it sucks. I had to do the same when I changed from apple to Samsung

I made a forum about it

2 Likes

Soo have to read all the way tough 20 stories or just 20 chapters of any? Either way that sucks!!!

Must be whole stories cause I have read 23 characters all together oh well I guess time to find new app to take up time you can see in pic it doesn’t say unlock story by reading 3 cause I did all that

Girl I just send an email to episode and they were super fast to answer me and tell me the problem…the problem is that we got our account on too many devices, so after u tell them what’s going on they’ll send 3 steps to follow so they can restore your account and everything :smiley:

1 Like

Not mine you can’t go from a Samsung to an iPhone I just want to know why it said I unlocked everything and really haven’t

@Coco_kiki if you’re still having issues with the app, I’d recommend submitting a help ticket to the support team, they’d be happy to assist. :smiley:

1 Like

I did but i don’t know if it will help

1 Like

Hi please help me guys also my game stuck and won’t open and I don’t know what my support ID because my game won’t open and keep saying that you have been using newer version or one of the new story to continue playing upgrade and nothing happening . I’m sending support ticket also alot and at the they answered but asked for support ID and that’s what I don’t have please guy’s please help me

1 Like

What is support id

1 Like

Support ID is found on the app under Settings. However, if you can’t access the app, you can put six question marks in place of the ID. :grin:

Ok I sent one in

1 Like

I’m having somewhat the same issues at the moment, my whole town’s power turned off for a minute then came back on while I was reading a story “Mr. Billionaire” and them episode started to experience issues so I backed out of the app then reloaded it and now it wont load anything but the home page and settings.

1 Like

I just ended up getting rid of it it’s just a game just a bit mad I can’t finish the stories off old and phone time to find new game

Hi ! can you tell me when was the announcement of upgrade was announced . please tell me

1 Like