Can’t log in my account (log in error)

I really want to log into my account but apparently I need to restart the app and restart my device. (Just tried it again nothing…) Last week I tried those things but still i was unable to log in… I’d really like to access my account because I have quite a few stories I wrote a couple years ago. Please help? (Also on an iPad)

I don’t know what the problem is but it might be because of the fact that the latest updates of Episode do not support most Apple devices.
It actually doesn’t support these:

iPad
iPad 2
iPad (3G)
iPad (4G)
iPad mini

(These iPads 'cause it doesn’t support other Apple stuff too.)

Hey there @bee3, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :grin:

If you haven’t done so already, I’d recommend submitting a help ticket to the support team, they’d be happy to look into the issue for you. :wink:

1 Like

When it says restart your device, it doesn’t mean completely start your data over. It means to shut it down and restart it up again. You won’t lose any data, it just kind of refreshes it, like giving it a good night’s sleep. I’m not sure how it works on iPads, but try holding down the lock button and waiting until something like this appears:

Slide it. And then to turn it back on, just hold it down until the apple logo shows.

I have an IPad air 1 or 2 so hmm…

1 Like

Yeah I’ve tried that too sadly, nothing happened. I’ll try again later and if not then I’ll submit a ticket. Thanks for ya help (:

1 Like

It’s working now, thanks everyone :heart:

Hi! I have the same problem. How did you fix it?? :slightly_smiling_face: