Can’t preview my story in app?

Hey, loves! I’ve tried previewing my story in app, but it keep kicking me off when it’s on this screen

Does anyone know why this is happening? I’m not sure if it may be because my chapter is too long or something?

1 Like

Check that the app itself doesn’t have an update in your store (google or apple).
If there isn’t one:
Close the application.
Go to Settings and select Apps
Find: Episode, Click to open
Inside it may be different depending on your device but you’re looking for App Data or Data
Inside the “data” area there will be a “clear data” or “clear cache” – Click Clear CACHE
Exit the settings and re-open the episode app.

IF this^^ doesn’t work, you need to submit a support ticket to get Episode’s help because the problem is likely on their end and not yours.

1 Like

You can also try logging out and logging in again

Is this what I’m meant to be looking at?

Yeah, I tried this and it didn’t work! Neither did uninstalling the app, but thank you for trying!

1 Like

Ok just send a ticket to the support team

1 Like

I haven’t had an iphone in more than a decade lol so here’s a guide for how to do it on an iphone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for trying, but it didn’t work even after I tried both ways! I’ll definitely contact support :smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:slight_smile: Just use* the link I gave. Oh, and it may take up to 48 hours to get a response so try not to stress too hard :slight_smile:

*lol I put you instead of use – I definitely needed more coffee yesterday :joy:

1 Like