Can’t read any stories?

Hey there​:wave: Since last night I am not able to read any stories on the app. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but there is no change. ! I keep getting this error message every time I enter a story! I never had any problem with the episode app before and just wondering if anyone knows how to fix it? :confused:

1 Like

I don’t know how to fix it, but I’ve seen that a lot of people have been experiencing this

1 Like

i have never had this problem myself but i have a problem myself right now kinda similar but not really.
what you should do is submit a support ticket and they will respond in a few hours or days but trust me when they fix it, the waiting will be all worth it.
you can send a support ticket here
https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
copy this link and paste it into your URL bar Orrrr just click on it.

1 Like

Sorry but pocketgem didn’t fix my problem, I did so I wouldn’t waste my time with a support ticket unless you want to be told to connect to a different internet connection. What I did was deleted 2 apps that I had downloaded recently. They were downloaded after Episodes and idk I just thought to try deleting them to see if they were messing with my game and now my game works! Not sure if it will work for you but its worth a try right

1 Like

Ok thank you I will try that :blush:

Thank you :grinning: I will try that now and see if it helps :blush: