Can’t stop my character from turning around

Guys, I need help. I’m writing a story in which I want my character to walk rear, and then stay rear until the next animation, which is also rear. The problem is, she turns around for a second before turning to rear again. I’ve tried a million coding combinations and it still isn’t changing. Please help :tired_face:

The code I’m using:

@EMMA2 spot 1.181 231 -09 in zone 1 AND EMMA2 is rear (off screen)
@EMMA2 walks to spot 1.181 50 -1 in zone 2 AND EMMA2 faces left AND EMMA2 is walk_neutral_rear (enters screen)
@EMMA2 is rear (this is when she faces the screen before executing the rear command)
EMMA2 (talk_handsonhips_neutral_rear)

1 Like

Hiya girl! :sparkles:

Did you already try:
@EMMA2 starts idle_loop_rear AND EMMA2 faces left/right

No! Should I replace that line with this one or only when she’s off screen?

1 Like

Try to change the line @EMMA2 is rear into what I said.

@EMMA2 spot 1.181 231 -09 in zone 1 AND EMMA2 is rear
@EMMA2 walks to spot 1.181 50 -1 in zone 2 in 1 AND EMMA2 faces left AND EMMA2 is walk_neutral_rear then EMMA2 is rear and EMMA2 faces left/right

1 Like

Sadly it still didn’t work :sleepy:

1 Like

That’s weird.

Have you already tried that coding from @EtherealWitch?
Like: @EMMA2 spot 1.181 231 -09 in zone 1 AND EMMA2 is rear
@EMMA2 walks to spot 1.181 50 -1 in zone 2 AND EMMA2 faces left AND EMMA2 is walk_neutral_rear THEN EMMA2 is rear AND EMMA2 faces left/right

Or else, if that doesn’t work try to remove that line from: @EMMA2 is rear. Because I don’t use that in my story when someone walks in the screen and in rear and it works fine.

Thank you! I tried that, it’s still doing the same thing :sneezing_face:

I did. It’s doing the same. I even replaced rear for idle_loop_rear. This is really doing my head in

1 Like

@EMMA2 spot 1.181 231 -09 in zone 1 AND EMMA2 is rear
@EMMA2 walks to spot 1.181 50 -1 in zone 2 in 2 AND EMMA2 does it while walk_neutral_rear AND EMMA2 faces left THEN EMMA2 is rear
EMMA2 (talk_handsonhips_neutral_rear)
Bla bla bla

1 Like

Even I can’t stand it, lol.
I hope that the coding of @Farah_DeSantis works :persevere:

the problem is usually with using is instead of does it while by walking than it sometimes does unwanted things,

1 Like

I’m 99% sure this should work:

@EMMA2 walks to spot 1.181 50 -1 in zone 2 AND EMMA2 does it while walk_neutral_rear AND EMMA2 faces left
@EMMA2 is rear

1 Like

Ooh, in that way.
Well, I never used that command in my story yet, soo I didn’t came up with that :sweat_smile:
All of the other commands works fine at my story, lol.

lol I use ONLY does it while when walking characters. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Omg you’re an angel! It bloody worked! After 4 hours of stressing! Thank you to everyone that helped. Remember that command everyone :joy:

2 Likes

glad to help. :slight_smile:

I just type: … AND CHARACTER is walk_neutral_loop.
Hope it still will be alright when I published my story :sweat_smile:

No problem girl! :relieved:
Sorry that I couldn’t help you out :sweat_smile:

Nonsense, you tried! That’s all that matters :relaxed: we never stop learning when it comes to coding it seems

1 Like