Can’t stop my character from turning around

is works in 95% of cases while does it while works in 100% cases, :rofl:

In my opinion, is the problem with timing - the walk command itself has time inside and using is the animation also has some time inside and it might in some cases conflict - but does it while clearly tells that the walking animation should las exact the time the character walks…but its just theory of mine,

2 Likes

You’re too sweet girl, thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re onto something, I can feel it!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Of course. Good luck on your story, is there anywhere I can follow you so I can read it when it’s published?

1 Like

I have really previewed my story on the Episode app too many times and I don’t really see any problems and it is too much to change anything now. I will remember and apply for the rest of the Episodes, thank you for the tip girl! :hearts:

lol I didnt mean it that you should redo it as said it works in most cases. :slight_smile: If you see it in the app fine than everything is all right with your code. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, of course!
Thank you, you too! :kissing_closed_eyes:
You can follow my Instagram @epipure_rebel :smiley:
I only still have to announce my story, but I don’t think it will be long before I’m publishing it.
Tell me when your story is out too, I’d love to read it :heart_eyes:

Haha, I know :upside_down_face:
Thanks girl! :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ll follow you! I’m still writing my first chapter and I just created an Instagram account so it’s safe to say it’ll take a while before mine comes out haha

1 Like

Haha, I get that.
Good luck with writing girl <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.