Can’t wait to read all your wonderful stories!

Thank you! I’ll read yours too!

Hi. I finished your story. When you’re going to update more? Chapter 3, “Happy Halloween…” was my favourite. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts regarding our story. :slight_smile:

Hey, thank you for creating this thread. I’ll start on your story right now and send you screen shots when I’m done.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story:
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Thank you! I’ll do the same for you!

Aw thank you so much! I ran out of passes last night I’ll read more of yours soon! I’ve almost finished my 4th chapter!

Oh, no problem. I understand. Let me know when chapter 4 is out so I can read it :slight_smile:

I’ll check yours out today!

Chapter 4 has just been published! Hope you like it!

Hey, I’d be up for a r4r if you’re not too full of requests already :sweat_smile::smiley:
Let me know if you have some time, these are my story details:

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

hey, thanks for this thread :smile:
You, Me And The Beat by Anna
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3/ongoing
Style: INK

I’m reading yours right now :blush:

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll read your story and message you once I’m finished.
Here’s my story:
Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

I’ll do the same!

Thank You for posting. I’ll do exactly the same!

Hi. Of course, I’ll read it!

I’ve read some of your story and although I’m really interested and I like it, I think it’s a bit confusing. We should understand the background of how all the characters got to know each other because right now Ken is falling in love with the MC out of nowhere, and straight away. We don’t know their relationship before this, and why he suddenly liked the MC so much.

I think you should explain the story more, but it’s a really good story so far!

Thanks for reading! That’s the point. I don’t want to explain everything all together. The plot is going to be explained chapter by chapter:) I understand your confusion. But that’s the way we want the story to go.
If you’ll continue reading you will understand exactly what I’m talking about.
I’ll read more of yours later.
Thanks again!

Hello, I’m down for a read for read :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback check out my website

Link below :
https://sites.google.com/view/maggyepisode/accueil

Go to ‘Author Section’
Click to the link a fill out the form. (It’s a way to put your story on my list :slight_smile: it takes 1min)

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

Hiya! :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

Just read the first 3 chapters of your story! ITS SO GOOD. I love it. I can’t wait to see what happens. I’m going to keep reading! Nice job!!

Hello @ella_zeg I just finished reading the first 6 chapters of your story! I’ll continue. :smile: