Can u say this word in a story

hi so im not sure if you guys know this meme or not:

read at ur own risk ig ahah

did you know statisticly 1 in 10 ppl live next door to a pedophile? ? not me though. not me though. i live next door to a little 10 year old boy with a fat ass

yeah. that meme. i was just wondering if you can even use the word pedophile in a story. like if it has to be censored or if it’s not allowed at all. because i want to use this meme in my story. but if someone could let me know that’d be great ! :))

1 Like

don’t quote me or anything but i’d assume it’s probably ok if you warm people then censer it… but then again maybe check the guild lines

1 Like

ok tysm :sob: yeah i have no idea where to even look- the guidlines are so confusing

1 Like

lol i’ll check

no joke I was confused first time i read them :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

i appreciate it :))

1 Like

idk if this will help but theres this :sweat_smile:

Summary

this might be an old one… so if find anything else I’ll share it here lol

lol this is copy and pasted

1. Assault, Violence & Torture:

a. No graphic / explicit / detailed descriptions of rape / assault / murder / torture / violence / gore / etc. This includes (but is not limited to): heavy or excessive use of blood or weapons or scars, use of dead bodies or body parts
b. No depiction of torture or parental abuse on screen
If we find that a story does not conform to the Content Guidelines listed above or our Terms of Service, we will contact the author via their portal account email and may suspend and/or remove that story from the platform. Authors who repeatedly violate Content Guidelines may be temporarily or permanently suspended from all or part of our platform. Please note these guidelines are subject to change.

Hopefully, this clarifies some of the questions and concerns we receive around what is appropriate in our app. As always, please reach out to our Support Desk with any questions you have about content within your story. We’re here to help!

1 Like

imma guess thats a no?

1 Like

idk i think so…

but some people get away with putting r*pe in there story and they use warnings and let people skip that part

1 Like

oh okay. thank u sm for ur help!

1 Like

lol anything :joy: even tho that probably din’t help much