Can we have a corona virus story? 😂

Okay, basically it’s like we are having ‘QUARANTINE GOT TALENT’ LMAO​:joy::laughing:

Would anyone like to come up with some creative ‘#itscoronatime’ stories, what d’ya think? :crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

I saw this story where it’s like a romance or rom-com, I totally forget but the MC is stuck with other people in the same house because of the virus. I don’t know remember the exact details but it was kind of like a Bachelor, Love Island type thing

1 Like

Cool, I should probably check it out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I wanted to check it out too, but I forget the name of the story! lol

1 Like

It happens all the time :joy::joy:

1 Like

Personally, I believe that these kind of stories would be good because everybody can actually relate to them and we have full experience which makes us reliable. However, a few people have said that it would have been immoral or something like that I understand where they are coming from but it’s just a story :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

True. There are people out there who have strong opinions :blush:

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

:grin::grin:

1 Like

You should read quarantined by @shaharPie

5 Likes

There’s this comedy story called Quarantined. I can’t remember who wrote it though.

2 Likes

Quarantined by me lol, Here’s the link ^^ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5905824352501760

3 Likes

Thankss, I’m checking it out rn :heart_eyes:

im actually working on one right now, its not released yet but its just going to be a short 3 episodes :slight_smile:

1 Like

@shaharPie I am so slow literally just reccomend your story without scrolling up.

2 Likes

I’m actually planning on making a story literally called “Quarantine” and its kinda dystopian as you progress because the government is falling into ashes, and funny thing is I made this storyline way before coronavirus even made it to national headlines so I’m more motivated than ever :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to read it :grimacing:

1 Like

Cool