Can we have everything in limelight on ink too hear me out fellas! watchu think?!

I appreciate limelight and all but HEY INK READER AND WRITER HEREEE!! hope they’ll starts making every clothes the limelight has for ink ESPECIALLY TATTS FOR GIRLS!! I be going nuts whenever I see gorgeous outfits in limelight that’s not in ink… INK LOVERS WHERE YOU ALL AT?..(this is just for fun only, just trying to let out diff. opinion, lol)

3 Likes

I think that everything in episode stories like Pretty little liars has to be both in ink and in light

1 Like

OMG totally agree on that!

1 Like

So samone have to do something about it
demonstration :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Hmm…:thinking::thinking::joy:

1 Like

I am sorry to say that INK at this point is not being updated anymore and that the Episode Interactive team is only focusing on LL at this point :neutral_face:

1 Like

I do not understand what a problem to release everything they create :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hope they’ll focus on ink as well for im afraid not all of us reads limelight:sleepy::sob:

I Read All .The content of the story. has nothing to do with the style

Oh, sorry I just got used to INK… might as well try LL now :thinking:

The light is fine and maybe too much drawn too much in the stretch of skin type of makeup but it was nice I was happy with if thet have doing to the boys muscle in ink like light :muscle:

certainly :hugs: