Can we upload new props?

I have uploaded a bunch of awesome stuff that I would like to add to my story. And as soon as I tried to add them to my story, I got an error message. So I have to ask. Are we able to upload props to our account/ stories??? For instance I want my character to drink an iced coffee, and I have an awesome iced coffee image that would be perfect for the scene. How can I add this to my story so that she is drinking the iced coffee of my choice opposed to the cup of coffee listed with the already available props???

no we can upload overlays but not props.
how ever you can animate the overlay of the cup so it will look like props but that will need a lot of skill in animation to make it fallow the hand exactly right.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks for answering my question. I think I am going to have to get some of my skills to improve so that I can attempt to turn my overlays into sudo- props. I can already tell that I am going to be posting a plethora of questions to help me pull this off.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: I swear that’s me exactly with writing my story LOL

2 Likes

lol, I totally get you. :slight_smile:

I have (not published) story where is essential that the love interest wears facial mask looking like eagle - I was lucky I got artist to do it for me and now I am terrified to use it because of the animation - I need to cover his face all the time whenever he moves so making it like props adjacent to his head would be soooooooo helpful…but nah…I will have to animate it!!! Dunno how!!!

The animating overlay is for me challenging too

1 Like

You know what I mean Yelisabeth!!! I was soooo excited too . I made hamburgers and fruits with bites taken out of them and everything . LOL I even custom made some alcoholic beverages for the bar scenes. LOL.

Farah_DeSantis, I can’t even figure out how to animate tears. So figuring out how to animate my characters drinking iced coffee is going to be super difficult. I too am working on an unpublished story. As a matter of fact, this is my very first story ever. I am trying to make it really awesome. Running into quite a few limitations though. LOL

1 Like

PM, I’ll help with anything.

1 Like

WONDERFUL!!! Thank you soo much!!! <3

1 Like

Np!

1 Like

You know what though… I am sure your eagle mask character is going to come out looking awesome!!!

Whats the difference between props and overlays??? And how do you upload a prop??? :thinking:

1 Like

My understanding is that the props are things like drinking cup, microphone, cigarette, cookie, pizza and things that are already programed by episode to be used by your characters while they are acting out a scene. Overlays are downloadable items that you can place into the scene like trees, benches, cars and things like this to add originality to one’s story. Overlays are pretty much things that cannot be manipulated by the character, where props can be manipulated and used by the characters.

Ohhhhhhh okay I see. So could you upload props?

Yeah I hope so. I was lucky to get in contact with awesome artist… She did it for me and also the art scenes and its realy amazing what she can do. :grin: I have one story published but there is not such preasure on animated overlays as in this secon one. But I want to finish the published one first. :laughing:

1 Like

@raindrvps, props are there automatically and you cannot upload any.

overlays are also there automatically, but you can upload your own since the catalog has a low selection.

hope that answered your question! :relaxed:

1 Like

Unfortunately, we can not upload props. I just discovered this. We can try to animate overlays, but that is a lot of work to do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.