Can wee make 100 readers, pleas?

Hi, guys. I published my story some time ago, and I strive to reach 100 readers. If anyone is interested, write me a message here or on instagram: @miriamepisode. I’m open for r4r. You can leave your storys here …

My story:
Title: Descendants of Volturi

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Limelight

Description: Rosalie was born with a special gift. With this gift she will have to save her people. Rosalie will have to learn how to use her powers. Will Rosalie be able to save them?

Cover:
Descendants_of_Volturi_posterThumb_HlO0ipdGAW

I hope you give it a try.

4 Likes

I just published a brand new story, so feel free to check it out

Title: Bedevilled Sins

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 4 (More coming soon)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063197879631872

Genres: Romance, Drama, Adult, Slice of life and a bit of tragedy

Author name: Alice. C 1.5

Instagram: @alicec.episode

Artwork for the covers are done by my artist bestie, @lilianxoartz on Instagram who will also be doing the art scenes

Small cover:

Large cover:

Plot description: Anton Stewart is a devilishly handsome sinner who is fuelled by money, sadness and loneliness. What happens when he reunites with his first love and ex, Ginevra Lewis?

This story will have no cc because I plan on using custom character overlays and art scenes based on the characters’ appearances.

I too published my story some times ago
Here is it…
Title : Royalty vs Rule limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: When Marina , a fairy came to know that the person who can cure her is a Mafia leader Ryder Salvatore…she goes to Earth…will she cure herself or will fall in love with him…
• Full CC
• points system (from chapter 4)

Author : Shivangi ( New story)
Instagram: episode_shivangi

We do can a R4R!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Instagram: nora_writes_episode
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

1 Like

I would be open to a r4r!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread love!

Here’s my story:
Title: The Card
Author: Ali
IG: @alisepisode
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 12 (on going)
Description: One experience changed your whole outlook on love. But when you have your best friend & mysterious stranger fighting for your heart, will the meaning of love change for you? (CC, Choices will matter)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645196883755008
Cover:
Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.58.44

1 Like