Can "white people" say the 'N' word

I got confused for a moment I thought you meant nigger I was about to be like heck no! Because just know that’s wrong on so many levels. Heck even I don’t say it or have the need to. But I’m thinking you mean nigga? I always thought of it honestly as a little thing as a greeting. But I wouldn’t personally say it, and I hate how some people in my school say it like it’s a okay. And if they’re white they say it and say:”yeahhhhhh ya know because I have black friends!” It irritates me but yeah.

4 Likes

I totally understand however only a couple white people in my school say it, it’s mostly the black people then they get annoyed if a white person says it then there’s a whole load of beef :thinking:

2 Likes

See even the black kids at my school don’t really say that honestly. But the white kids loveeeeeee saying it so much. And people are honestly getting mad but tend not to say anything

2 Likes

What a world we live in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ikr so amazing :rofl: I literally get tired just getting out my bed to go into the world

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

As a very white random person, I do think it’s racist considering ” nigga “ was used offensively in the past, and still is an offensive word.

I mean, they can, but it would still be incredibly offensive—even if it’s a greeting.

@livvy613

Tbh, I don’t think anybody should say nigga

1 Like

To be honest it isn’t a nice word to say at all I’m Biracial with african american and cockasion .
I mean lots of people try not too say it but because the way we here people talk it makes us blurt it out sometimes,so i’m not sure about that

1 Like

I don’t think anyone should say that word, even the black people. This is 2019, we are all civilised human beings, and everyone is equal in the world, so no.

I feel like the word has a different meaning now, like it was used to offend black people, and they took it and made it their own.

4 Likes

Yeah but some people still don’t like it, which is y I think you shouldn’t say it at all, and if you have I say it then don’t say it in front of people who you know will take offence to is (AKA me)

I think it depends on where you live. When I lived in Rhode Island. I would say what up my nigga. As my friends would say the same to me. We were a mix of race. When I moved to Florida. I had a heavy up north accent. And here I was told by someone we can’t use those words here because its very offensive.

I guess so, but personally I wouldn’t say it and prefer if people wouldn’t tell me or say it near me. But we are all entitled to our opinions.so whoever reads this please don’t declare war on me for my opinion

Wise words :thinking:

1 Like

But no one has to say it so there’s no special occasion where you can say it.

1 Like

No one will everyone is free to have opinions :hugs:

1 Like

True

This conversation does not belong on these forums. Closed, thanks.