Can y’all create some art with this?

Good point lol everyone does have their own kind of style, still though, the way you create shadows in there. :heart_eyes::heart: lol I on the other hand just go Donkey Kong on coloring and shading that I generally overdo it lol but I guess that just makes it my style. I’ll still finish what I started and join in on the creativity experience​:slight_smile:

plus I don’t want to get hit with a frying pan by @Jubels or be thrown in jail by @SkyM :eyes::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well I did one of your beautiful outlines :slightly_smiling_face: :heart_eyes:
I couldn’t decide which to post:

And I thought she could use a friend :innocent: :joy: so I did this at random

3 Likes

These are incredible!!! You are really talented!

2 Likes

Aw :pleading_face: tysm! :sneezing_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What the sh*t??? Why didn’t youuuuu taggg meee? These are turkiliciousss :rofl::rofl::rofl: I lied when I said ur talented. You’re outta this world creatively talented :star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lmao :joy: “turkilicious”
Gurlll please, this is amateur level but I appreciate the encouraging words anyway!! :blob_hearts: A-woooooo :wolf:

1 Like

Amateur is for punks. You’re Picasso level ayeeeee awoooo woo… woo (I choked a lil bit) awooooo :crazy_face::wolf:

1 Like

That’s literally so beautiful!!!

1 Like

:slight_smile:aw tysm! I had a great outline to work with and had fun coloring the girl :grin: and adding a character with her :slight_smile: I almost threw a dog and child in there too lol but I was like… :eyes: she asked to make art with it, not a family portrait lol :see_no_evil: :joy:

1 Like

So I’m one year late but can i use these for my outline contest? :revolving_hearts::wink:
I’ll credit you :heartpulse: