Can y'all help me find these two stories, please? 👀

I remember reading these stories a while ago but I’m a big dum dum and I didn’t think to maybe screenshot or keep track of my favorite stories on the app when I decided to delete it. I didn’t have an account on the app (it keeps giving me errors when I try to) and I just looked through my old posts, looking to see if I dropped the titles under a ‘recommend me stories’ thread annnddd no luck! :sob: I really loved these stories but I can’t remember their names or authors! So I’ve come to y’all for help.

All I remember about story one:

• Possible genre: Thriller/Horror/Fantasy

• The three main characters are two guys and a girl. I think one of them is named Caleb or William and one of the guys has light blue hair. I believe the story’s title is just one word and it’s starts with ‘r’ but I’m not too sure. I remember the intro to every Epsiode had the story title in red (possibly in blood) the overlay would move or the ‘blood’ would drip? At one point, one of the guys gets possessed by a Wendigo. They have a dagger or blade, not sure what it was for but it’s very special and comes in handy at some point in the story. In the story, there’s a council. The three characters kinda are ghost hunters in a way. The author’s directing is superb, it was the first Episode story I’ve actually gotten scared while reading it. Somewhere in the story the female MC has to fight this monster (?) who is another female and has three tails. I think that’s all I remember. :pleading_face: Aaahhh it sounds so confusing, but if any of this rings a bell, please tell me!

What I remember about story 2:

• Similar genre to the first, possibly thriller/horror or fantasy

• The MC in this story is a female, she works for the police (I think she’s a detective). She has a sixth sense and helps the ghosts move on using her job as a detective. I think at one point, someone framed her by planting dr-gs in her car which kicks her out of her division and she has to work for someone else. I think this dude’s name is Damien and he’s also a detective. The female MC has a male Latino friend who playfully hits on the MC. And that’s all I remember. :sob: Damien and the MC are obviously love interests and he is also a detective but a rank higher than the MC?

3 Likes

Update: I’ve found the first story!

1 Like

What is it?

1 Like

Necessary Evil

1 Like

can someone help find this story I added it to my favorites a year ago but i accidentally deleted it and now I can’t find it
The main character was forced to marry because her family was famous and it needed to be done for image
But she want to be with her bodyguard
She had a sister that was forced to do the same thing and they are blond like their father I think