Can y'all help meh?

I’m writing a new story called French In Disguise. You can check out it here. I figured out the plot already and what’s gonna happen in the pilot aka first episode, but I’m stuck about what’s gonna happen after. Imma do something like this. I’m stuck, so I’ll be glad if you can help me!

2 Likes

ok so your first episode, gimme me a small tip on whats happening.

1 Like

In the first episode the readers get to see how the mc gets her powers. In the present it shows the mc using her powers as a hero and after she’s going to get hypnotized so she’ll want to be a villain and a hero at the same time, but I don’t know what’s gonna happen after.

1 Like

So, hero n villain. Mixture. Hm, okay, so mc is hypnotize. Maybe have like how many seconds she’s going to be a hero or a villain when mc sees someone in trouble ( house fire) or doing something wrong ( robbery, etc.) and whichever one mc does the most, mc stays like that.

Goodness vs Evilness. Hm…or…hm, let me see if i can get another idea.

1 Like

Thanks for the first one!

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

Okay second idea, MC is hypnotize, both of her powers are coming together so its going to be a bit difficult for mc to control, hm, maybe have someone related or a friend of the mc to maybe give the mc a hand with her powers to learn how to control. hm…i need to work on this one.

1 Like

Thank you so much! There’s actually another mc that is her friend so that’s great!

1 Like

Cool! :blush:

1 Like

Make the MC go crazy!
Sry that was weird. But in all seriousness, make the MC struggle, not knowing what to do, make them do something bad and regret it, something good but what’s the point? Then make them slowly go nuts, like they gets so confused, so stressed that they just snap. They go all loco on us and make the reader help them to find the light again or go full dark

3 Likes

Thanks for the idea!

Np. Hope it helped

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.