Can you actually do this? Is this allowed?

Can you use episode charecters as animated stories on you tube? I mean can you create animated stories using episode ( that is possible) but can you put it on you tube? Is that allowed??

5 Likes

I’d assume so, as long as you don’t claim as your own :man_shrugging:

Other people make videos of reading it so I don’t see why not, but don’t quote me or anything :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

LMAO okay so maybe i’ll put that the animations and stuffs are used from episode app…

2 Likes

yeah ikrr haha

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah I watch some of them too :joy:

2 Likes

same mostly GLOOM

2 Likes

jennxpenn for me lol

3 Likes

Are you talking about uploading a video of you playing a published episode story, or making a story on the portal, then uploading the unpublished content onto YouTube?

Because, whilst people upload themselves playing episode, I don’t think it would be allowed for you to create something on episode, leave it unpublished and upload the content like an animated series on YouTube, as it uses episode assets, and depending on views, it could achieve financial gain, whilst not using episode as a platform.
I don’t know for certain, but I would suggest asking via submitting a ticket or speaking to an admin before doing such a thing.

6 Likes

That’s not allowed. Cause Episode animations are copyright

5 Likes
3 Likes