Can you create a background for me?

Hey I need someone to make a background. I have one and the potential creator won’t answer my message and that’s literally all I’m waiting on to publish my debut story. I pretty much just want a similar scene so I dont have to re-direct all the scenes I used them in. I will send a copy of what I’m using in a DM if you can help. I don’t want you to re-edit this creators work though incase they don’t allow it but i do want dark green lockers since that is the school’s colors.

The background I need is of lockers and I need 3 sets of the same ones:
-One with all lockers closed
-One with one locker opened
-One with two lockers opened

You can put stuff inside to decorate if you want and of course credit will be given. I use reader messages to give credit so readers will know exactly which scene you made.

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

1 Like

do you have something already in mind that i can work on it or is it like starting from 0 to make you one?

hey yeah i have a couple to start with. ill DM you.

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

where was it? thought it was in art resources…

Creator’s Corner. :wink: No biggie, stuff gets put in the wrong places all the time. :joy:

1 Like