Can you delete an forum account?

communication
general
community

Can you delete an fourm account on here? I remember being to remove an account on here but I think it got taken away or something. I have emailed one of the moderators but I want to here your feedback.

Quick Question 😁

You can check out some topics on deleting a forums account:

Moved to Site Feedback since this is the forums specifically. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

If you need to delete an account, you submit a ticket to the support team and clearly state that you want to evoke your Right of Erasure (they can explain that for you). :grin:

How do u delete a forums account

@JemU776 @Apes I’m so sorry, I’m clueless. :smile:

Sorry @CinnamonToast I’m not much of a help…:sweat_smile:
I don’t think you can delete your account…maybe @Jeremy can help with this? :thinking:

You need to contact with the episode support team.

Ok thanks

I strongly recommend not bothering with it. I tried getting this deleted once and my ticket got lost, then Someone not gonna say who answered me once I brought it up with the mods, and after talking and agreeing nothings happened so I recommend just letting it be.

Does anyone know how to remove an email from an account so you can use it on another device?? @Ryan

Lol… same exact thing happened to
me.
:tired_face:

-Lou-Lou

Me too :frowning: