Can you draw me an Art scene please 🥺

Hey! So usually I’d draw my own art scenes but I feel so drained all I need is a guy covering the girl with his wings I’ll provide you with the wings and everything I need the art scene with in a week max if you are up for it Ill send you everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope I’m not asking for much (I don’t care about the style) as long as it’s good :crazy_face:

Oh! I almost forgot I’ll also be making the pose so it would be easier

2 Likes

Hey! I can make you!

1 Like

Thank youuuu

1 Like

Hmm… i can make that for you fpr tmrw…i think

1 Like

I’m not gonna rush you so uhh ill send the characters and pose in a few Cuz I need to put everything together :pleading_face:

1 Like

Take your time I mean im taking mine while writing this damn good episode :relieved:

1 Like

Ofc take your time! Check the art shop in my description, you can see my art style

1 Like

Okay but this style is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hehe tysm :purple_heart::heart_decoration:

1 Like

Hey sorry I took long I was procrastinating :persevere: I finished doing the pose here u go I know it’s not the prettiest but :crazy_face:

Summary

This is the background

Good luck and thanks!!!, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay!! Think i can do it :purple_heart::heart_decoration::purple_heart::heart_decoration:

1 Like

He I was wondering How’s it going. :new_moon_with_face::relieved: