😱 Are you having fun with Detective Ahmad today? 😉

You are caught in a love triangle. What is your next move? Are you going to break someone’s heart?

Have fun reading Beauty Secrets. Discover secret makeup tips along the way from a licensed professional!

13 Likes

Omg this sounds so cool - would you be up for a read for read?

2 Likes

Not too sure if I trust r4r at the moment. Too much ghosting going on. I am going to focus my limited time on coding. I work a full time gig, so I don’t get to write that much.

3 Likes

That’s perfectly fine and understandable, I’m quite lucky to have had mostly pleasant experiences but I am aware of the fact that people do ghost quite a bit which is a shame :frowning:

1 Like

I actually haven’t played one before - so when I read your story it will be the first escape room story I’ve read. As a kid, I loved playing escape room games and closest thing I ever got to escape rooms in episode tend to be mini games

1 Like

I will read your story in your bio. No strings attached. If you have time to read mine that would be awesome :relieved:

1 Like

Sure, I’d love to check out an escape room - I bet the coding was hard to do

It should be published soon. It may take a while for episode to approve the images. Episode 1 and 2, published, have games as well.

1 Like

Ooh nice, I’ll see if the link works though bc with android phones episode links can be awkward but imma try anyways

1 Like

Beauty School Secrets is the name if you need to do a search. Let me know what you think☺️

1 Like

What is your favorite escape room game on episode?

1 Like

I’ve started reading and I like the fact there are very interactive choices, etc. Also, I like how you can get points and money & it is like an adventure game as it is like having an inventory

1 Like

Awe. Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate it. I will look you up on the Episode app.

Omg, this looks so good, imma check it out rn.

1 Like

Ty

1 Like

Will you be able to make it out of the castle? What is the deal with the castle owner? Why is he keeping you in the castle in the first place?

I’ll check it out when I have time.

1 Like

I appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What are your thoughts about multiple love interest in a story?

not really fond of it since i feel those relationships arent as well-developed as one LI but some authors do an excellent job in that so it doesn’t bother me

what bothers me is that its clear they have a favorite…

1 Like